Monday 27 June 2016

Brexit Euphemism Bingo

Multiculturalism run riot


control our own borders
culture change
floods of migrants
sweeping into the country
influx
inundated
I want things back the way they were
London isn't English any more
make Britain great again
mixed
multicultural
nationalistic
populist
political correctness
take back control of our borders
we aren't being listened to
patriot
traitor
treason
British human rights
faceless bureaucrats
change, too-rapid change
red tape
common sense
experts (who give us the wrong answers)
establishment elite (who never listen to us)
freedom
I'm undecided (I'm voting Leave)
I want my country back
metropolitan elite
Multiculturalism isn't working
the PC brigade
real answers
they're not giving us the facts
smoke and mirrors
straight-talking
talk sense
They'll have to start listening to us now...

More euphemisms here, and links to the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment